11.18.2008

Princess Stamps

So the other night whilst I was working on the computer, Deb gave Rae a bath and got her in her PJ's and ready for bed. I left for a bit and came back home. I went right in and checked on Rae. As soon as I came in she had this look of "I'm busted!" I knew something was up because she was really quiet and started to cover things up. I noticed that her PJ's were off and she had stripped down to her big girl pet shop panties. Under her nose was really pink and I wondered if she had been rubbing it as she had a runny nose for the last couple of days (she's getting new teeth). When I asked her what she was doing she got really quite and said "nothing, you can't come in here daddy!" I flipped the light on to see that she had gotten out her princess stamp kit. At which point she tucked her hands in between her legs and again told me "you can't look daddy, I have to go to the bathroom, you can't look daddy!" Yeah, her hands were covered in pink princess ink and she had been rubbing her nose. It looked like a pink Hitler mustache, and her hands were covered. Deb came in and said "I was just in here 5 minutes ago and she was just laying there". Rather than two tubs, Deb was able to clean most of it off with a washcloth.

0 comments: